Opening times and location
- Thursday, 21 April 10-18
- Friday, 22 April 9-18
- Saturday, 23 April 9-16
AS Tartu Näitused, Fr. R. Kreutzwaldi 60, Tartu, Estonia
With the COVID-19 safety label, trusted to us by Visit Tartu we confirm that we follow the requirements and instructions of the Government and the Health Board of Estonia (https://kriis.ee/en) established for our industry or field, that we keep up to date with the information, and that we help visitors comply with the infection-prevention guidelines on site.
Traffic and parking
- Free parking in Vaksali street parking lot and Tartu Song Festival Arena parking lot.
- Parking for disabled people near entrances of Maamess. Please follow instuctions of traffic controllers.
- Special parking spaces for pre-registered groups arriving at venue by bus.
- Fair Centre’s parking lot is available only for exhibitors with parking cards.
- There are bicycle parking spaces near entrances of Maamess.
During the Maamess, a significant increase in traffic must be taken into account. on F. R. Kreutzwaldi, F. Tuglas, Betooni and Tähtvere streets and at the entrance to the city on the Tallinn side. Congestion may occur! Maamess traffic is organized by G4S – please follow the orders of the regulators and the set up temporary traffic signs.
Tartu city public transport nr 3 ja 6, bus stop Tartu Näitused
Lux Express (bus) Tallinn-Tartu, bus stop Tartu Näitused
Elron (train), train stop Tartu, take public transport nr 3 to bus stop Tartu Näitused
AS Tartu Näitused
T: +372 742 1793
Fr. R. Kreutzwaldi 60, Tartu 51006, Estonia